From South Austin, take Hwy 71 East, to Texas 95 North (toward Elgin) go about 1 mile and turn left at Hawthorne Street in Bastrop. Parking lots are on the left.
From North Austin, take Hwy 290 East to Elgin. Turn right on to Texas 95 South. Go about 15.5 miles. Turn right onto Hawthorne Street. Parking lots are on your left.
From Houston on I10W, take I10 West to 71 W. Take 71 west to Bastrop. At second traffic light take Texas 95 North (toward Elgin). Go about 2 miles and turn left at Hawthorne Street. Parking lots are on the left.
From Houston on 290, take 290 West. In Brenham, follow signs to continue on 290 West. About 12 miles past Giddings, turn left on to TX-21. Go about 12 miles, turn right on to TX-95. Go about 0.7 miles and turn left onto Hawthorne Street. Parking lots are on your left.
From Dallas/Ft Worth, take 35 South to Toll Road 130 South near Georgetown. Take 290 West to Elgin. Turn right on to Texas 95 South. Go about 15.5 miles. Turn right onto Hawthorne Street. Parking lots are on your left.
Parking Areas and Start Line:
The Family Crisis Center wants to thank all of our sponsors and encourage all of you to stop and shop Bastrop.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 491 Agnes St., Bastrop, TX 78602
Places to eat in Bastrop:
- Schlotzsky’s Deli on Highway 71 in front of Walmart (512) 332-2867
- Roadhouse Grill across Highway 21 at the entrance to Bastrop State Park (512) 321-1803
- Back Door Cafe – 117 Main Street Smithville TX 78957 (512) 237-3128
- Cedar’s Mediterranean Grill – 904 College St, Bastrop, TX 78602 (512) 321-7808
Local Bike Shop:
- Rising Phoenix Adventures Bastrop (512) 677-2305 kayak, canoe rental, bike repair & sales
Bicycle shops that have helped with our ride:
- Bicycle Sport Shop Austin (512) 477-3472
- Sun & Ski Sports Austin (512) 467-2782
- Nelo’s Pro Cycle Shop (512) 338-0505
Our other sponsors:
- Bluebonnet Electric Coop
- LCRA Employees and LCRA Employee United Charities
- Voss Charitable Trust
- HEB and HEB Corporate Austin Office
- Greater Texas Federal Credit Union
- Bastrop Police Department
- Smithville Regional Hospital (512) 327-2314
- Deep In The Heart Art Foundry
- Bastrop Back and Neck – Dr. Jay Polsky
- Brian Goertz District Attorney
- Cliff Bar
- Bastrop Therapy and Rehabilitation
- RE/MAX Bastrop Area – Frank Rainosek
- Chris Duggan
- Ozarka Water
- Rising Phoenix Adventures Cycling
- Mike Garcia Bike Repair
- Road ID
- Ben E. Keith Foods
- Dr. Sammy Lerma MD (512) 321-3311
- State Farm Insurance Bastrop
- Elbows Fitness (512) 581-9008